Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms and boron atoms. The crystal structure is divided into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), very closely packed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and cubic boron nitride.
The crystal structure of hexagonal boron nitride has a similar graphite layered framework, showing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light as well as other homes of white powder, so it is likewise called "white graphite". Theoretical thickness 2.27 g/cm3, details gravity: 2.43, Mohr hardness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has great electric insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no obvious melting factor, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warmth resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral reduction ambience, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen as well as argon, bad stability in oxygen atmosphere, and also temperature level listed below 1000 ℃. The expansion coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride is equivalent to that of quartz, however its thermal conductivity is 10 times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not dissolve chilly water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses very slowly and also creates a percentage of boric acid and ammonia, which does not react with weak acid as well as strong base at room temperature. It is slightly soluble in warm acid and also can only be decomposed with molten sodium hydroxide as well as potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Qualities
1. High heat resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its strength at 1800 ℃ is two times that at room temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to area temperature level for dozens of times, as well as does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed items are the same as pure iron, and 33W/M. K has the greatest thermal conductivity amongst ceramic materials above 530C.
3, reduced thermal expansion coefficient: the development coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is second just to quartz glass, which is the tiniest in ceramics, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is great.
4. Outstanding electric buildings: great insulation at heat, 1014 Ω& Omega;- cm,2000 at 25 ℃ and also 103 Ω& Omega;- centimeters at 25 ℃. It is the most effective heat shielding material in ceramics, with breakdown voltage 3KV/MV, reduced dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric consistent 4, clear to microwave and also infrared.
5. Great deterioration resistance: it does not react with general steels (iron, copper, light weight aluminum, lead, and so on), rare earth steels, rare-earth elements, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, liquified salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid and antacid.
6. Reduced friction coefficient: U is 0.16, does not raise at high temperature, is much more resistant to heat than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation environment can be used up to 900C, vacuum can be used at 2000 ℃.
7. High purity good B is high: its contamination material is less than 10PPM, but B material is more than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its hardness is Morse 2, so it can be refined right into parts with high precision by basic machining techniques.
What is hexagonal boron nitride utilized in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be made use of in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite porcelains, advanced refractories and superhard materials, splitting up rings of straight continuous rolling steel, heat resistant lubes as well as high temperature finishings, as well as resources for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold release agent for steel developing and a lube for metal cord drawing.
2. Special electrolysis and also resistance materials of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride appropriates for high temperature solid lubes, extrusion antiwear ingredients, ceramic composite additives, refractories and antioxidant ingredients, especially for liquified steel Faustian celebrations, warmth improvement additives and high temperature immune insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride is suitable for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and also additive of polymer such as plastic material.
5. Boron nitride items pressed into different forms can be used as high temperature, high stress, insulation and warmth dissipation components.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal securing product in aerospace.
7. With the participation of catalyst, cubic boron nitride can be changed right into cubic boron nitride as difficult as diamond by high temperature and also high pressure therapy.
8. Boron nitride is the structural product of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of aircraft as well as rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high regularity electrical energy and also plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a packaging material to avoid neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting tools and drills for geological expedition and also oil exploration.
13. Boron nitride is made use of in metallurgy for separation ring of constant casting steel, flow groove of amorphous iron, demoulding agent of continuous spreading aluminum (various optical glass removing representatives).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all sort of capacitor film plating, picture tube plating, display plating.
15. Boron nitride appropriates for all sort of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so on.
16. Boron nitride is a variety of laser anti-counterfeiting light weight aluminum plating, trademark gilding products, all type of cigarette labels, beer tags, packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride appropriates for cosmetics. Can be used for lipstick fillers, non-toxic as well as lubricating, yet additionally glossy.
Boron Nitride Price
The cost is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand out there, sector patterns, economic activity, market belief, as well as unexpected occasions.
If you are searching for the most recent Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your query for a quote. (email@example.com)
Boron Nitride Vendor
Technology Co. Ltd. is a relied on BN producer and BN vendor with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods throughout the globe.
If you are trying to find premium Boron Nitride powder, please do not hesitate to call us and send out an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)